Lithnet provide a range of open-source management agents for Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 and Microsoft Identity Manager 2016
Acma Codeless Business Rules Engine
Lithnet ACMA is a codeless rules engine for Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2. ACMA provides a means for performing powerful rules-based construction of objects and attributes without the need to write custom code.
ACMA is implemented as an extensible management agent (ECMA2.2), built upon an SQL Server 2012 database, and comes with a powerful UI-based rules editor and PowerShell extensions.
Unix/Linux SSH Management Agent
The Lithnet SSH MA is a ForeFront Identity Manager (FIM) ECMA2.2 management agent used to provision and synchronize objects to unix and linux systems using SSH
The management agent supports
- Full and (optionally) delta imports
- Exports (supporting either object replace, attribute replace, attribute update, or multivalued reference attribute update modes)
- Password set and change
- Username and RSA key-based logins, as well as username/password logins
- Dynamic DN construction
Google Apps/G Suite Management Agent
The Lithnet Google Apps Management Agent provides support for managing Google Apps users, groups and shared contacts with FIM 2010 R2 and higher.
- Supports the import and export of domain shared contact objects
- Supports the import and export of user objects
- Supports the import and export of group objects including group settings
- Supports the import of domains and aliases (read only)
- High performance import and export through the use of multithreading and batch updates
- Confirming (delta) import support for all object types